《午夜巴塞罗那》精彩词句
文章来源:未知 文章作者:enread 发布时间:2014-12-24 01:13 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
This guy doesn't beat around the bush.
这家伙一点弯子都不绕。
 
He's not one of these cookie-cutter molds.
他不是那种墨守成规的人。
 
If I were the type of person who played around, I don't think it's in the cards for us.
就算我是个风流女子,我对你也没兴趣(咱俩也没戏)。
 
So you're pretty much home free, unless you…blow it.
那么你基本上稳赢咯,除非你……搞砸了
 
Unfortunately, Charles and Cristina were not a match made in heaven. 
很不幸的是,查尔斯和克里斯缇娜不是天作之合。
 
You've been throwing him little looks all night.
你整晚都在给他抛媚眼。
 
But I can hold my liquor.
但是我酒量很好。
 
You don't sound bowled over.
听起来你好像一点也不惊喜。
 
She speaks my language.
她和我想法相似。
 
We'd be at each other's throats in a month.
咱俩不到一个月就会吵翻天的。

TAG标签: home person match
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片