泰勒·斯威夫特纽约大学毕业演说:不惧 “尬” 活
文章来源:未知 文章作者:enread 发布时间:2022-07-22 09:23 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Taylor Swift, Singer
"I'm 90% sure the main reason I'm here is because I have a song called '22'."
泰勒·斯威夫特       歌手
我有90%的把握说我来这里演讲的主要原因是:我有一首歌叫《22》。
 
Taylor Swift addressed graduating students at a New York stadium.
泰勒·斯威夫特在纽约一座体育场内向毕业生致辞。
 
"How do I give advice to this many people about their life choices? I won't."
我该怎么向这么多人提供人生选择方面的建议?我不会这样做。
 
"The scary news is you're on your own now. But the cool news is you're on your own now."
惨了,从现在开始你只能靠自己了。但好消息是,你终于能自力更生了。
 
"Learn to live alongside 'cringe'."
学会和 “尴尬” 并存。
 
"No matter how hard you try to avoid being cringe, you will look back on your life and cringe retrospectively."
无论你怎么尽力避免自己做出很尴尬的事情,当你回首往昔,想起当初的自己时,不禁 “尬” 意袭来。
 
She thanked the university for giving her an honorary degree.
她感谢纽约大学授予她荣誉学位。
 
"I'd like to thank NYU for making me technically, on paper at least, a doctor.
我要感谢纽约大学让我在理论上,至少是纸面上,成为了一名博士。
 
Not the type of doctor you would want around in case of an emergency, unless your specific emergency was that you desperately needed to hear a song with a catchy hook and an intensely cathartic bridge section."
这并不是你在紧急情况下想要的那种 “医生”,除非你的特殊紧急情况是:你迫切地想听一首朗朗上口、过渡部分将感情宣泄得淋漓尽致的歌曲。

上一篇:Deepak Chopra成功学之感受当下 下 下一篇:没有了
TAG标签: People degree cringe
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片