Thanks for your belated advice别放马后炮
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2007-08-11 02:38 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

1.It's a little late for that now.

现在说有点太晚了。

2.It would1 have been nice to know that before.

如果早知道就好了。

3.You should've told me that earlier.

你应该早一点告诉我的。

4.Thanks for your belated advice2.

谢谢你放的马后炮。

5.Why are you always telling me how to do things after the fact3?

为什么你总是在事后才告诉我该怎么做呢?

6.If only you told me that before.

要是你之前告诉我就好了。

7.Hindsight is 20 / 20.

后见之明总是完美的。

8.Don't you think it's kind of late to tell me now?

你不觉得现在才告诉我有点晚了吗?

9.Thanks for telling me. But, I can't turn back time.

谢谢你告诉我。可是我不能让时光倒转。

10.That doesn't do me any good now.

那对我现在一点帮助也没有。

 


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片